TOYBOY PRESENTS FOR YOUR VIEWING PLEASURE : KITSCH AND CAMP, POP CULTURE, HOT MALE MODELS, ARTISTIC PIN-UPS, STYLISH NUDES, CLASSIC PHYSIQUE, RETRO GUYS.






Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Thoughts:

Don't expect me to post personal thoughts very often. I am a really private person..I am the way I am, individual yes, born in the wrong era yes. My partner (for life & love) is away in Paris, so out of sheer boredom I have set up two blogs, this being the first. My best online friend Marcus (when he's speaking to me) has helped me the most, as I really have no idea what I'm doing. Marcus, I do appreciate you. Here you will find groups of things I care about, admire or find beautiful. I have also posted some of my own art, and photographs. I will post some photos from my trip to Las Vegas and L.A soon.
My other blog http://averylushbudget.blogspot.com/ is more classic Hollywood and goes hand in hand with my Youtube channel LushBudget. Enjoy.

No comments: