TOYBOY PRESENTS FOR YOUR VIEWING PLEASURE : KITSCH AND CAMP, POP CULTURE, HOT MALE MODELS, ARTISTIC PIN-UPS, STYLISH NUDES, CLASSIC PHYSIQUE, RETRO GUYS.






Tuesday, January 26, 2010

JUSTIN GASTON Group 3:.... Joins housemates of 'If I Can Dream'

This a beautiful looking group of people isn't it? This show will be great, I hope we get it here. I mean just seeing the boys in their undies will kill me! And poor Justin isn't smiling at all here is he? Justin...there is life after Miley......this will be a great adventure for you. I realize you are straight and a church going boy.....but we are here to have fun. And you will. (added Jan 27)
One of my all time favorites, Justin Gaston is still getting over having his heart broken by Miley Cyrus. But Justin, a male model, singer and musician appears in the new reality show 'If I Can Dream' by American Idol's Simon Fuller. The other 'hottie' housemate seen here in group shots in January 2010, is model Ben Elliott. (see my archives)





No comments: