TOYBOY PRESENTS FOR YOUR VIEWING PLEASURE : KITSCH AND CAMP, POP CULTURE, HOT MALE MODELS, ARTISTIC PIN-UPS, STYLISH NUDES, CLASSIC PHYSIQUE, RETRO GUYS.






Wednesday, January 27, 2010

COMING OUT OF THE FOG:

Finally heard from my bf again on the train 30 minutes from Paris after staying at the Chateau Versailles. He tells me the Marie Antoinette Queen's Hamlet properties are wonderful, and he prefers them to the main Chateau. Also that his favorite city is now Paris, and mine is still New York, as I haven't been to Paris. Well I hope to get there with him this year now that he has become familiar with the city. He is meeting up with Uta and our friend performance artist Meow Meow finally. He had lunch in the Cristal room, and tells me the decor is all by Phillipe Starke. The sun is out, the gorgeous tennis stars are on the courts opposite practicing with their shirts off....so maybe I will take the pugs to the park. Robbie.

No comments: