TOYBOY PRESENTS FOR YOUR VIEWING PLEASURE : KITSCH AND CAMP, POP CULTURE, HOT MALE MODELS, ARTISTIC PIN-UPS, STYLISH NUDES, CLASSIC PHYSIQUE, RETRO GUYS.






Tuesday, January 26, 2010

THOUGHTS: AUSTRALIA DAY 2010

Thought I'd wish you all a very happy Australia day..I can hear the fireworks go off as we speak. Ellen celebrated Australia Day with the Thunder from Down Under boys on her show today. At least that made me smile. Am thinking of my bf C in Paris, the city of love....I love you and miss you. Robbie.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Robbie I love your blogg very much as I love you. I have been trying to leave you comments and blogger is giving me a lot of trouble, I beleive they have shut off my channel.
Your blogg is BEAUTIFUL.
Many kisses love
Lawrence

Unknown said...

Yeah~I have found a way around it!
SO, Your blogg is wonderful.beautiful and HOT!
I have clicked and know I may follow you sweet one. How in the world do you find all the time?
It is awesome Mate! Love you,Love your Show 24-
7-365 days a year. Kisses!
Lawrence