TOYBOY PRESENTS FOR YOUR VIEWING PLEASURE : KITSCH AND CAMP, POP CULTURE, HOT MALE MODELS, ARTISTIC PIN-UPS, STYLISH NUDES, CLASSIC PHYSIQUE, RETRO GUYS.






Thursday, November 4, 2010

PLAYTIME for BOYS: Post 1: IT'S A SWEET TRIP TO THE CANDY SHOP





Posted by Picasa

I've thrown away my toys,
Even my drums and trains,
I want to make some noise,
with real live airplanes.
Some day I'm going to fly,
I'll be a pilot to,
and when I do,
how would you,
like to be my crew?

On the good ship
lollipop
its a sweet trip
to the candy shop
where bon-bon's play,
on the sunny beach
of peppermint bay
Lemonade stands,
everywhere
crackerjack bands,
fill the air,
and there you are,
happy landings on a chocolate bar.
See the sugar bowl
do a tootsie roll
in a big bad devils food cake,
if you eat too much,
oh, oh,
you'll awake,
with a tummy ache.

On the good ship
lollipop
its a nice trip,
in to bed you hop,
and dream away,
on the good ship
lollipop 



'On the good ship lollipop' sung by Shirley Temple. 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love your blog. It's such a pleasure to spend some time here.
Thanks.

PS. My mother shared a cigarette with Marlene in Paris after the War. Ms. Dietrich was alone and wearing a gray gown waiting for her ride.