TOYBOY PRESENTS FOR YOUR VIEWING PLEASURE : KITSCH AND CAMP, POP CULTURE, HOT MALE MODELS, ARTISTIC PIN-UPS, STYLISH NUDES, CLASSIC PHYSIQUE, RETRO GUYS.






Saturday, November 20, 2010

CAMP: This week in CAMP: Post 3: CHER leaves handprints at Grauman's. My Birthday Week






Posted by Picasa

Beautiful Cher this week put her hand prints in the cement at famed Grauman's Chinese Theatre, and then sprinkled the cement with gold glitter. Middle: Liberace and Cher as her character Laverne. Bottom:  My step mother in law (my bf's step Mom) sent this card after we had been at her birthday dinner the night before. I think its the campest thing I've ever seen. Also this month, as well as my own birthday on the 16th, my Scorpio Youtube friends celebrated their birthdays. Joseph (Doughboy1547), Finkos (finitekosmos) and Timo. My birthday was a restrained laid back affair... a small dinner party here for a few close friends. My bf cooked lamb shanks, and we watched excerpts from my favorite 'camp' TV specials: The Ann-Margret TV Special, The Raquel Welch TV Special, Paul Lynde's Halloween Special, Carol Channing and Pearl Bailey on Broadway and Pee Wee Herman's Christmas Special. 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday, sweetie!

XO FFB