TOYBOY PRESENTS FOR YOUR VIEWING PLEASURE : KITSCH AND CAMP, POP CULTURE, HOT MALE MODELS, ARTISTIC PIN-UPS, STYLISH NUDES, CLASSIC PHYSIQUE, RETRO GUYS.






Thursday, November 18, 2010

GAY BATMAN: Post 4: HOLY BANGIN' BATBOOTS.




Posted by Picasa

I always enjoyed watching reruns of BATMAN as a child. And as I got older I realized how unique it was, and began to laugh out loud at the camp situations....Seeing all those great old stars as guest villains was a real treat, and of course Julie Newmar and Eartha Kitt as Catwoman. Seeing Robin's bubble butt brings back memories...roasting on a spit..or tied up in a dungeon...no wonder I'm kinky now.   So enjoy my tribute to Batman and the Boy Wonder, and please leave a comment. (I will be doing a tribute to the women who played CATWOMAN, on my other blog soon)

No comments: