TOYBOY PRESENTS FOR YOUR VIEWING PLEASURE : KITSCH AND CAMP, POP CULTURE, HOT MALE MODELS, ARTISTIC PIN-UPS, STYLISH NUDES, CLASSIC PHYSIQUE, RETRO GUYS.






Tuesday, March 8, 2011

BEAUTIFUL ALAIN DELON: Post 3: Collage by Robbie (click to enlarge)



Top French star of the 60's and 70's Alain Delon appeared in many movies, here are some of my favorites. Rocco and his Brothers, L'Eclisse, Plein Soleil (The Talented Mr Ripley), The Leopard, The Yellow Rolls Royce (with Shirley MacLaine), Joy House (with Jane Fonda), Once a Thief (with Ann-Margret), Spirits of the Dead (with Brigitte Bardot), The Girl on a Motorcycle (with Marianne Faithful), La Piscine, Zorro, Mr Klein. Alain Delon is still acting today. 




Posted by Picasa

10 comments:

Rafael said...

sexy blog , hot

Robbie said...

I have a new ALAIN DELON bg and playlist on my Youtube HarrietCraig channel, so check it out. Thanks mate. Robbie.

Beachin999 said...

Yes,Delon was and is one GORGEOUS and SEXY man,1 of my 3 favs. This str8 woman wouldn't kick him outta bed!!

Beachin999 said...

Yes,Delon was and is 1 GORGEOUS and SEXY man.OMG,this str8 woman wouldn't kick him outta bed!! 1 of my 3 favs.

Beachin999 said...

Yes.Delon is 1 GORGEOUS and SEXY man,1 of my 3 favs.This woman wouldn't kick him outta bed,OMG!

Beachin999 said...

What a GORGEOUS and SEXY man!!!! Nobody like him,he freed me,thank u Alain!Beautiful tribute!

Robbie said...

Thanks for all the comments on Alain Delon. I have now several of his films on DVD and an Alain Delon Box Set. I especially like ROCCO & HIS BROTHERS, JOY HOUSE with Jane Fonda, SPIRITS of THE DEAD with Brigitte Bardot, THE YELLOW ROLLS ROYCE with Shirley MacLaine, RED SUN, PLEIN SOLEIL & L'ECLISSE of course. As well as being a hottie, he is a legend and great actor.
Robbie (blog moderator) P.S. I wonder if there's a good bio on him in English. I was in Paris in May last year, and got as many DVD's and postcards as I could find. I could live there without hesitation, especially the Marais.

Beachin999 said...

Sorry I posted so many of the same comments on Delon.When I think about him I kinda, well,lose my MIND!!

Beachin999 said...

I have been searching everywhere for a credible bio on Delon in English.I am not giving up,wish I could write 1,what fun the RESEARCH would be!!!!!!

Robbie said...

I looked everywhere in Paris for an autobiography or biography on Alain Delon in English, but couldn't find one. There were a few books and picture books but all were in French. Why not search French Ebay? Robbie.