TOYBOY PRESENTS FOR YOUR VIEWING PLEASURE : KITSCH AND CAMP, POP CULTURE, HOT MALE MODELS, ARTISTIC PIN-UPS, STYLISH NUDES, CLASSIC PHYSIQUE, RETRO GUYS.






Wednesday, March 16, 2011

OUR ANNIVERSARY CAKE/ OUR PUGS



Posted by Picasa
Here is an actual photo of our Anniversary cake from last month. And also a photo I took today of our beloved two pugs today, Monty (13) on the left, and Egypt (11) our girl, on the right. Monty we were told just before Christmas has an inoperable tumor, but he is holding on, and not in any pain as yet. He is getting slower every day and his back legs wobble a bit. I wrote a message to a friend Jared (24sall on Youtube) I thought I would share here about Heaven. Of course we will be besides ourselves when we lose Monty, it won't be easy. I have never lost a pet as an adult. But Monty has always been a gift, and a gracious soul. And he knows he is loved.

All we can do is be there for him and try and think in the moment and treasure the time we have left.........
My dog is old, and he is graciously giving us extra time with him to get used to him leaving. But I've told him he will close his eyes and wake up in heaven and I will be there, and so will my other pug Egypt and my bf, and my childhood dog. I really believe that. dogs are like children, they teach us unconditional love. They do not say no to our love, they are true companions...and the most beautiful gift to us.
My Monty is like a son...we talk to each other...we breathe at the same pace..if I do a breathing game..he will do it too...as if he's talking. He is comfortable and good at the moment...but its hard when the decision to let him go is ours. I think he will tell us. I don't want to think about it.
  Positive thinking is the best thing you can do. But if the worst happens remember that someone dying is just like going through a door into another room. We still sense their presence. I have been with many friends as they have died...I have sensed the spirit leave the body and I have seen through their eyes the room from above looking down... it is a release...so all you can do is wish them well on their way, and let them know they are much loved. kiss. Robbie.




1 comment:

RicAlan said...

Very nice tribute Robbie, you have a very kind heart, I hope Japan is able to recover and rebuild quickly!
all my love to you: