TOYBOY PRESENTS FOR YOUR VIEWING PLEASURE : KITSCH AND CAMP, POP CULTURE, HOT MALE MODELS, ARTISTIC PIN-UPS, STYLISH NUDES, CLASSIC PHYSIQUE, RETRO GUYS.






Monday, April 12, 2010

Time on my hands

Well there are lots of new images here as I've had a bit of time to think of subjects I want to cover. One page back I put some of my favorite Fetish images on..... something to get your pulse racing. And today I seemed to continue my love of sailors with a few chapters on hot sailors called 'Hello Sailor'...Sailors in art and illustration, and some real sailors on parade. The shot in front of the Sydney Harbor Bridge looks great doesn't it? And I love vintage physique sailors, they just had such a hot look. Next I want to do some of my favorite homoerotic imagery.... which will be fun. I will be posting photos of paintings, statues and advertisements, all with appeal to those who love camp. Robbie.

No comments: