TOYBOY PRESENTS FOR YOUR VIEWING PLEASURE : KITSCH AND CAMP, POP CULTURE, HOT MALE MODELS, ARTISTIC PIN-UPS, STYLISH NUDES, CLASSIC PHYSIQUE, RETRO GUYS.






Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Thoughts:

I like many things, and I'm a very visual person, I see everything like a camera. I collect, I try to keep a hold of the present or the past like a time capsule. I think I like the past better than the present....I should've been in Hollywood in 1939 being creative in films in some way. I collect magazines from that era, know it back to front....maybe I was. Gee that would sound nice on my blog. Thats why I should be living in New York or Paris. Here has very little culture, and no real history. Its very bland, but a beautiful country. I have never felt whole here. They worship sport, not the arts. The trouble is nothing happens, it feels so far away from everything, and it is. (from a message to a friend)





2 comments:

Marcus said...

The guy, top right, is so totally my type. And I am so fussy. His butt looks very familiar, haha

Anonymous said...

nice I love them all