TOYBOY PRESENTS FOR YOUR VIEWING PLEASURE : KITSCH AND CAMP, POP CULTURE, HOT MALE MODELS, ARTISTIC PIN-UPS, STYLISH NUDES, CLASSIC PHYSIQUE, RETRO GUYS.






Monday, February 1, 2010

Thoughts:

Just seeing these pics of Christian and Melissa going through all these vintage French fashion and movie magazines in a flea market in Paris makes me green with envy. This is what I enjoy doing more than anything....and from the photos, this place looks amazing. All those old doll heads and weird 'bric a brac' to use an old expression. How fantastic. And the goods look so unique too, very eccentric with a few bizarre things thrown in. This is what our flea markets and fairs used to be like, well in my dreams anyway....full of treasures. He did tell me he found Marlene Dietrich in a 30's sepia colored POUR VOUS magazine. These are gold....I have 4 framed here in the living room. I only wish I was there now enjoying every minute of this wonderful city.

No comments: