TOYBOY PRESENTS FOR YOUR VIEWING PLEASURE : KITSCH AND CAMP, POP CULTURE, HOT MALE MODELS, ARTISTIC PIN-UPS, STYLISH NUDES, CLASSIC PHYSIQUE, RETRO GUYS.






Thursday, April 4, 2013

BOYS IN HEAT 3 : SOFT & DREAMY


And I love him
Light and breezy
In the evening
Sway
Lover come back
I love Paris
Be mine tonight
Body and soul
Go slow
Love for sale
Tenderly
Mad about the boy
My funny valentine
I'm in the mood for love
Quiet nights of quiet stars
You do something to me
You've changed

Summer has gone
Dream a little dream of me
Posted by PicasaIts late, and the sun has gone down, and I've been thinking about you all day....I'll have a vodka and lemon... now I'll throw on some soft jazz, real low....maybe Esther Phillips or Julie London...something cool and easy... like you my love. 

No comments: