TOYBOY PRESENTS FOR YOUR VIEWING PLEASURE : KITSCH AND CAMP, POP CULTURE, HOT MALE MODELS, ARTISTIC PIN-UPS, STYLISH NUDES, CLASSIC PHYSIQUE, RETRO GUYS.






Thursday, November 15, 2012

MY OLD FLAME , I CAN'T EVEN THINK OF HIS NAME : HOT DUDES IN HISTORY (also posted on http://morethingsthanaredreamtof.blogspot.com.au/)


 
 
 
Daguerreotype of Benjamin Piatt Runkle
 
1850's gentleman
Robert Graves the poet as a young man.
Well built riveter at Hog Island  1918 by Kadel and Herbert. 
 
 
Charlie Chaplin the great silent film comedian at 22 in 1915. 
Wilder Almanzo
Francis William Ohstrom 1872
 
A young James A Garfield 20th U.S President
Modigliani
 
RF Jameson 1846
 
Capt Jesse Sharp Barnes
Posted by PicasaWith thanks to mydaguerreotypeboyfriend for some of these images. 

2 comments:

Monkey said...

these prove I was born in the wrong era :)

Robbie said...

Yes but we wouldn't have the social freedoms we have now, to be who we want, also they had more of a class system and small town mentality. I went through many old photos of hard strained severe looking people, old before their time. The photos I select seem to just step out of the era, but a lot look like stuffy old bankers and harridans from old movies. I love the male hairdo that is high on top and fluffed out at the ears. Being rich would've been the only way to live, but without a hairdryer or the internet or films, for me I'm afraid not. I think they had to sit still for 15 minutes for the camera in those days, and thats why the eyes look weird sometimes. Robbie.