TOYBOY PRESENTS FOR YOUR VIEWING PLEASURE : KITSCH AND CAMP, POP CULTURE, HOT MALE MODELS, ARTISTIC PIN-UPS, STYLISH NUDES, CLASSIC PHYSIQUE, RETRO GUYS.






Saturday, January 22, 2011

TEEN IDOL OF THE WEEK: DON GRADY : Post 2: 1960's young actor, singer, hunk: 'My Three Sons' classic show




Posted by Picasa
Maybe it was his smile and the adorable dimple in his chin...but just look at how he grew up and beefed up on 'My Three Sons'. All I can say is these shows were classics, and Don Grady was a teen hottie even then. And YES...the Handsomest Boy in America! (see mag cover)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I recently rediscovered My Three Sons on ME-TV. Robbie always hang to the left and didn't try to hide it.

Robbie said...

RIP Don Grady, we are losing all our childhood idols of late. Don, I always wanted to be just like you. Robbie.