TOYBOY PRESENTS FOR YOUR VIEWING PLEASURE : KITSCH AND CAMP, POP CULTURE, HOT MALE MODELS, ARTISTIC PIN-UPS, STYLISH NUDES, CLASSIC PHYSIQUE, RETRO GUYS.






Saturday, August 28, 2010

RIVER VIIPERI: "I PUT A SPELL ON YOU" by Screamin' Jay Hawkins Post 3:




I put a spell on you
'Cause you're mine

You better stop the things you do
I ain't lyin'
No I ain't lyin'

You know I can't stand it
You're runnin' around
You know better daddy
I can't stand it cause you put me down

I put a spell on you
Because you're mine
You're mine

I love ya
I love you
I love you
I love you anyhow
And I don't care
if you don't want me
I'm yours right now

You hear me
I put a spell on you
Because you're mine 
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am definitely under your spell!!

XO FFB

KUSH said...

River is a lovely boy just like you.
kush