TOYBOY PRESENTS FOR YOUR VIEWING PLEASURE : KITSCH AND CAMP, POP CULTURE, HOT MALE MODELS, ARTISTIC PIN-UPS, STYLISH NUDES, CLASSIC PHYSIQUE, RETRO GUYS.






Friday, June 11, 2010

Winter

Its been cold and wet for days, and looks like its going to be the same over the Queen's Birthday long weekend. But I do like winter..I like big black wool coats and scarves and heavy mountain socks. I like the chill in the air, and the morning fog. It makes Melbourne seem very European and other worldly for a change..like an old postcard perhaps. The pugs of course will stomp through the bushes and the mud if I let them....and I rarely do. But dogs are curious creatures. Monty especially. He needs to feel the wet grass beneath his feet...see what's behind that tree....discover the world for himself. Little Egypt just copies him. My little girl Egypt (well she's really my bf's) watches TV and can see herself in the mirror. I say "Look, you're a pug..not a little Princess"...but she doesn't like it. On TV she loves to watch other dogs or animals running....she gets totally mesmerized by the action. They both need a bath, but its too cold. They're the sweetest dogs.

No comments: